Long Term Care Costs in Florida
Listed is the average costs for nursing homes, assisted living facilities and home care services in Florida as of 2018.
- Skilled Nursing Facilities Private Room Annual Rate:$122,869.95
- Skilled Nursing Facilities Semi-Private Room Annual Rate:$109,058.35
- Assisted Living Facility Monthly Rate (2 bedroom):$5,141.85
- Assisted Living Facility Monthly Rate (1 bedroom):$5,016.38
- Assisted Living Facility Monthly Rate (Studio):$4,449.92
- Registered Nurse Per Visit Rate:$98.69
- Licensed Practical Nurse Per Visit Rate:$86.49
- Home Health Aide Hourly Rate:$19.60
The 2018 long-term care cost information was collected by Long-Term Care Group (LTCG), the nation’s leader in long-term care administration services. Each year LTCG surveys thousands of Skilled Nursing Home, Home Health Care and Assisted Living Facility providers to collect cost of care data. The data presented here was collected throughout 2017 and released in 2018. The cost of care averages are calculated from over 30,000 different providers at the national, state and metropolitan statistical area level.